Crypto APIs 2.0 Blockchain Data now also supports Omni Layer
! Obtain information for Omni transactions by various parameters, such as: `address`, `transactionId`, `propertyId`, `blockHeight`, `blockHash`, all for both confirmed and unconfirmed transactions.
You can use any of the following new endpoints for Omni layer
- List Omni Tokens By Address
- List Omni Transactions By Address
- List Unconfirmed Omni Transactions By Address
- Get Unconfirmed Omni Transaction By Transaction ID (Txid)
- List Unconfirmed Omni Transactions By Property ID
- Get Omni Transaction Details By Transaction ID (Txid)
- List Omni Transactions By Block Height
- List Omni Transactions By Block Hash
This adds to our Omni layer support which also covers Blockchain Automations Tokens Forwardings and Blockchain Events Callback subscriptions.