In our latest release we added support for the BNB Smart Chain (BSC) Mainnet in several of our products and API endpoints.
Crypto APIs customers can now query blockchain data and transact on the BSC Mainnet, set up webhooks for events on the blockchain, derive and sync HD wallets and more.
Here is the full list with endpoints with added support for BSC Mainnet:
Wallet as a Service:
- Get Address Balance
- Get Last Mined Block
- List Latest Mined Blocks
- Get Fee Recommendations
- Get Next Available Nonce
- Get Token Details by Contract Address
- Derive And Sync New Receiving Addresses
- Prepare An Account-Based Transaction From HD Wallet (xPub, yPub, zPub)
- Sync New HD Wallet (xPub, yPub, zPub)
- List Synced Addresses
- List HD Wallet (xPub, yPub, zPub) Transactions
- Get HD Wallet (xPub, yPub, zPub) Assets
- Get HD Wallet (xPub, yPub, zPub) Details
Blockchain Events (Webhooks):
We continue working to provide BSC Mainnet support for more products and endpoints and launch new features and functionalities. Stay tuned!
The Crypto APIs Team