Zcash has been added to Blockchain Events! 🤩
Now you can subscribe to receive callbacks for events happening also on the Zcash blockchain. 👍🏼
Moreover, it is also available for callbacks for:
- Blockchain Tools endpoint "Broadcast Locally Signed Transaction", and
- Wallet as a Service endpoint "Create Coins Transaction Request from Wallet"
Check our Documentation for the changes. 😎
We have updated some features in our Crypto APIs products! Some bugs have been fixed, endpoints have been improved, and more blockchains have been introduced. 😎
- We are adding Binance Smart Chain! - currently BSC is available on Testnet only for Blockchain data endpoints, which include Unified, Tokens and Internal Transactions. More from BSC it on its way! 🎉
- Zcash is now part of the family! - Zcash has been added to Blockchain Data Unified endpoints. More from Zcash coming up! 🎇
- We now support Tokens and Smart Contracts in ETC! 😍
- Ethereum Classic now available! - ETC has been added for Mainnet to Blockchain data Tokens and Internal transactions. ETC for Mordor is now available for Blockchain Data Internal endpoints. ✨
- Endpoints have been tweaked and improved in examples, responses and attributes. 🤗
New changes you can see in our official Developers Portal. Stay tuned for further updates by following our Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages, and of course our official Updates page for Crypto APIs 2.0. 🤓
We take care of blockchain maintenance and strive to be always up to date, so that our customers have a great experience when using Crypto APIs. 🤗
On that note, we have already updated Zilliqa to the newest version 8.1.0! 😎
A new feature is available for our Wallet as a Service product. 😉
Add optional custom notes to the transaction requests you make. Define reasons or details for these transactions so that the team members approving them will know exactly what they are intended for. 📋
View your notes in the Transactions Approval section in your Crypto APIs Dashboard 2.0. Add them through the Dashboard or the API itself. 👍
Another security layer for your Crypto APIs account is now a fact. 🤩
A new update in our system makes sure to send emails to account owners each time there is a successful login for their account, and moreover - if there has been a failed login attempt, too. 😎
Now you can take a breather and relax knowing that you will always be notified for your account logins. In the email notifications we return data such as the time, IP, country and location when the login attempt happened. 🤓
If you ever doubt the logins you see happening to your account, we recommend activating Two-Factor Authentication and changing your password. 👍
Now you can receive various Callbacks when using our Wallet as a Service endpoints. 👨🔧
Now you can make sure you are properly informed of your transaction's processes and statuses. Set up the Callback functionality and get notified by Crypto APIs for:
See our Developers Page here and expect more updates on Crypto APIs products here. 🙃🤓
It has not been that long just yet but Version 2.0, our APIs and new website have already proven an average execution time of 25 milliseconds! 😱 The new Crypto APIs 2.0 website alone has a 9️⃣9️⃣% speed check according to Google ‼
Don't mind us, we're just bragging. 🧐😁 If you like what you read, though, you can always visit us at cryptoapis.io. 🤗
ETH Payments Forwarding was optimized successfully. We had issues because of the huge number of forwarding we do.
After the done optimization, we could process hundreds of thousands of forwarding per day without any delay.
Sending transactions in HD wallets was not selecting the UTXOs properly.
This issue is fixed now and you can rely on our HD wallet and send transaction endpoint to avoid building the transaction, checking UTXOs, etc.